About Us Change of Name

Application form click here

For change of name/surname in the passport, the change has first to be advertised in a daily newspaper both in the country of domicile and India (circulated in the area of your permanent and present residence). Original newspaper clippings and Court Order issued by a judicial officer not below the rank of First Class Magistrate in India and affidavit (click here) by the applicant are required to be submitted.

For Passport, Miscellaneous services and travel documents fees please click here.