About Us Cambiar fecha / lugar de nacimiento

Application form click here

Application for change in date of birth/place of birth is entertained only when it is accompanied by a Court Order to this effect issued by a Judicial Officer not below the rank of First Class Magistrate in India. Process for the issue of a new passport booklet is to be followed.

For Passport, Miscellaneous services and travel documents fees please click here.